Particulars of the Course
- Eleventh Annual Graduate Programme, Johns Hopkins University:
(Principles Of Epidemiology, Epidemiological Methods for planning & Evaluating Health Services, Epidemiology Of Occupational Diseases & HIV/ AIDS)
- University Of Michigan School Of Public Health:
(Update in Infectious Diseases, Design & Conduct of Clinical Trials, Issues In Women's Health)
- University Of Washington AIDS Education & Trg. Centre:
2nd International Training Course on HIV/AIDS
- London School Of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine:
2nd International Course- Control Of STD,s In Developing Countries.
Directorate of Health ( Delhi)
- Trained in Pulse Polio (1995)
- ODA GRANT ( June-July 1996), BRITISH HIGH COMMISION
- London School Of Hygeine & Tropical Medicine:
Short Course in Reproductive Health.
- Training of Trainers for Counsellors on HIV/AIDS
- 1st National Training Course on Medical Negligence
and Medical Ethics for faculty of medical colleges, NIHFW, New Delhi (2004)
- National training course on human resource management for senior health administrators, NIHFW, New Delhi.
- Dr. Suneela Garg attended a workshop by Global coalition of hearing to present a paper on " Feasibility model of integration of Eye & Ear Care Services in South East Asian Context"
- The WHO situation Analysis Tool and its role in developing National Strategies at 7th Annual Global collation on Hearing care at Mannila Philipines, 2017
- Dr. Suneela Garg attended the "Need for Skilled Primary Ear Care workers in
developing countries" at 7th Annual Global collation on Hearing care at Mannila